The Batch Export functions of Final Cut allows you to export more than one clip or sequence out of Final cut at the same time. This can be a real time saver if you have a lot of sequences you want to export out at the same time. This is how it works:
1. Select all the clips and sequences you want to export out of final cut.
2. Right Click and chose “Batch Export” from the drop down menu.
3. You will see the Batch Export window with the “Export Queue” tab. Click on the “Settings…” button, in the bottom of the window.
4. Then this window will open up. Click “Set Destination…” to chose where to save the files. Chose format and settings to match your needs. Then press “OK”.
5. Finally, edit the “Base Output Filename” to set different names to the clips and sequences.
Then hit the “Export” button, and then your good to go! Chill out while Final Cut exports all the clips and sequences with the names you chose to the destination you selected.
So that´s it! Hope you learned something! Feel free to leave any comments or questions in the comments area bellow!